Plagiarism.

It’s easy! It’s easy! It’s easy! 1, 2, 3… Copy and paste. Trace. Select.Copy. Insert. Saving time too. Why spend too much time thinking? Find it, reuse it. Reduce. Reuse. Recycled.

What’s the answer that you’re looking for? Look over their shoulder. What did they write? Take it! You know you want to. Less time on work, more time to play. Right? Copy it. Just look how east it can all be!

Feeling integrity needs to be kicked away? Don’t worry. Who can spot you? They’re not paying attention. Go on. Join the dark side. Photograph it. Use their details. Submit it faster, they they’ll be the copy, right? Register the trademark, add the copyright logo, spin their materials. It’s all the same to you me. Same ending, right?

FEEL FREE TO COPY IT.

Disclaimer: Written during academic integrity week. Not to be taken seriously. This does not represent the author’s true views on the title subject. Feel free to copy this disclaimer though.

31 thoughts on “Plagiarism.

1. Poorwa Vishwakarma April 6, 2021 / 10:59 am

Did someone copy your nonsense knowledge? Why did you start blogging? To copy? Or to make people fool? Or you think you’re very smart to make fun of other bloggers, who work hard to create their content?

Liked by 1 person

2. Poorwa Vishwakarma April 6, 2021 / 11:00 am

And you add the tag ‘creative writing’ in your posts? I mean really? You think anyone would like to read THIS when they search for ‘creative writing’?

Liked by 1 person

3. Maya April 6, 2021 / 11:26 am

Taking other people’s work is NOT okay! Imagine the amount of time and effort they put into it. You clearly did not learn about plagiarism in school, you missed that lesson. Imagine all the time and effort you put into copying someone’s work you could have put it into your work. There are rules for copyright and people can be sued. You clearly don’t know that did you This post will be reported to WordPress. STOP COPYING AND DOING POSTS LIKE THIS!

• Maya April 6, 2021 / 11:33 am

Imagine if someone copied your work and you worked so hard on your content and worked hard to grow your blog following, you would find it heartbreaking, so why copy people’s work. Copying other people’s work is unacceptable and its not allowed. I have notified other bloggers about this post and it will be reported to wordpress. This post made my blood boil.

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:44 pm

I think you’ve misinterpreted the whole concept.

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 4:46 pm

I didn’t what you wrote here is unacceptable and other bloggers are angry

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:48 pm

Censorship and policing? Is this social media?

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:46 pm

Please report a piece of creative thought put into words during academic integrity week, during my leisure time.

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 4:48 pm

You call this “creative writing” and I have already reported it

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:55 pm

I’m shaking in my boots.

Perhaps you can visit a few art galleries, read a few poems, or criticise more valid matters than an individual that probably gets a thousandth of the clicks you get. I accept your criticism.

Writing, most typically in fiction or poetry which uses imagination and invention, can be used in many shapes and forms. The art of making things up can?involve real matters, serious or not. It covers poetry, plays, scripts, speeches, memoirs, diary notes, short stories, novels, propaganda etc.

4. Helen April 6, 2021 / 11:32 am

It may seem easy to take what you did not create, but there is a cost. Maybe not now, but in the future those who steal will have repercussions (financial, legal, moral, etc). Plus it just doesn’t feel good to steal.

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:45 pm

Perhaps you’ll understand this isn’t what you think it is?

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 4:47 pm

Very true points Helen there are lots of repercussions

Liked by 1 person

5. Poorwa Vishwakarma April 8, 2021 / 4:52 am

Did anyone copy your nonsense? I just want to see how many more people are with you who don’t respect bloggers, writers and their work. Your latest post on the blog, it was nicely written, but I’m sure you didn’t write that right? Whose hard work you stole this time huh? I don’t even know why you’re blogging and you added the tag ‘creative writing’? I mean really? You think people who search for ‘creative writing’ would like to read this nonsense?

Liked by 1 person

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:41 pm

Hey Poorwa, did the aspect of creative writing offend you in some way, shape or form? Not all creative writing follows the same pathway. Isn’t satire also creative? Last week was academic integrity week at my place of work. Anyone can blog. It’s a free outlet for some, although freedom to blog is arguable in some boundaries. Did the piece take specific aim? Nonsense is very aggressive but I don’t claim anything written to be more than my own gibberish or poppycock. I like words. I like language. Please don’t get upset by my own spin on creative writing. Good luck blogging!

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:42 pm

I’m afraid of wasps, loss and loneliness.

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 4:51 pm

But you will be afraid when you hear from WordPress.

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 4:56 pm

Why? There’s no violation.

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 5:00 pm

You are endorsing plagiarism you clearly said feel free to copy it and by the way literally lots of other bloggers have reported it already

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 5:01 pm

So lots of bloggers copied each other’s actions? (on a piece that was very much tongue in cheek)

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 5:03 pm

We were all so angry so we all reported it and that is the right thing to do

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 5:07 pm

Do bloggers meet somewhere and pool their collective anger before acting together? I’m sorry this all sounds very much like Donald Trump and come on Twitter…

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 5:22 pm

And I do not appreciate you commenting on my blog

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 5:28 pm

It is good to understand the community that opts for engagement

• acton28 April 10, 2021 / 5:09 pm

I’ll await my warning for free speech. I added a disclaimer to stop future bloggers or readers or Star Trek fans from getting upset. Good night from China. It had a staggering 56 views by the way. Most from within China.

• Maya April 10, 2021 / 5:21 pm

I do not care about the amount of views